This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for AmericanLightingStore.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Information You Give Us
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this website. We collect and store information you provide through our website. For example, we collect information from you when you place an order, create an account, call us with a question, write a review, or use any of our services.
- Your name
- Your mailing address
- Your e-mail address
- Your phone number
- Demographic and lifestyle information, such as age, personal interests and product preferences
We do not sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties.
If you provide information to any of the businesses, stores or websites owned or operated by us, this information may be combined or shared among current or future Belami, Inc. entities, including affiliates and subsidiaries and will be governed by each of their privacy policies, as applicable.
We may share your information with third parties to perform services on our behalf such as:
- Fulling orders
- Delivering packages
- Maintaining our preferred customer program
- Sending American Lighting Store marketing communications
- Conducting research and analysis
- Providing chat functions
Sometimes we may be required to share personal information in response to a regulation, court order or subpoena. We may also share information when we believe it's necessary to comply with the law. We may also share information to respond to a government request or when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of American Lighting Store, our customers, or others; to prevent harm or loss; or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual unlawful activity.
We may also share personal information in the event of a corporate sale, merger, acquisition, dissolution or similar event. You will be notified via e-mail and/or a prominent notice on our applicable website(s) of any change in ownership, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
We take security very seriously and we take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
How We Protect the Information We Collect
When you are shopping online we use reasonable security measures to protect the confidentiality of personal information under our control and appropriately limit access to it. American Lighting Store cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
We use a variety of information security measures to protect your online transactions with us. The American Lighting Store cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
We use a variety of information security measures to protect your online transactions with us. The American Lighting Store website uses encryption technology, such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), to protect your personal information during data transport. SSL protects information you submit via our websites such as ordering information, including your name, address and credit card number.
You may choose to:
- Stop receiving marketing or promotional e-mails, direct mail, phone and mobile marketing communications.
- Update and correct your personal information.
- Deactivate your account.
- Request removal of content or personal information posted by you from our website. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your content or personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why. Please note: Even if we are able to anonymize or make your content or information no longer visible, this does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of your content or personal information from the Internet as third parties may retain screen shots of our site's web pages (e.g., cache files).
To do any of these, let us know by one of these method:
- Follow the directions in a marketing e-mail or direct mail or mobile communication that you receive from us.
- Call American Lighting Store with your request and current contact information.
- Send an e-mail with your request and current contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accessing your account here.
Call us at (844)237-8483
Email to: email@example.com